Sera is the literal worst

I can't stand her smirking, triumphant, smile when she thinks she's caught Mira at something. It's like she's mentally counting how many chips she has against you before she can blackmail you or shove you out of Margaery's affections. I bet she was lying about Margaery listing names of people to replace Mira, she was just looking for leverage.

I wanted the option to spill a drink on her after her "Hahaha, now you're the loser HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW? But, truly, I'm your bestie and I love you." I hope I get to send her home, disgraced, to die alone as a spinster scrubbing Lady Oleanna's outhouse.

Comments

• Really? Sera is the only person in King's Landing that I don't hate right now.

• edited March 2015

Ha, interesting. xD I did actually find Sera more trusting and likeable now than before. In the way I played she backed me up whenever I needed it, like a true friend, but still...this is King`s landing and no one can be trusted.

But now that you mention it, it may be Sera was just looking for leverage when she said that yes.

• edited March 2015

My loyalty as Mira to Margaery and Sera is below zero after ep 3, I never really liked Sera since the start. The first time she has an advantage over Mira and she rubs Mira's face in it, like a spoiled younger sister. Who can trust such a person? or even have a friendship with someone acting like that?

• I have been treating her like a shit head the whole time and I am glad I did.

• She only really seems to back you up when you've got something on her in turn.

Sera keeps quiet about coal boy because you know about Lord Whatshisface. She backs you up on Tyrion because she was getting blasted on the queen's wine at the same time. And Margaery doesn't seem to like it if you throw each other under the bus, going by her facial expressions if you rat out Sera in the previous episodes.

What kind of friend whines about getting shut out of a wedding along with you when she knows your house is literally on the precipice of destruction? Friends don't make friends beg for help when they're in a tight spot, anyway. #IrrationalHateList

• Sera is like my best friend in King's Landing other than Tom.

• Sera is exactly what a handmaid should be. Kinda dumb and just wants to get married and have a nice little life. My Mira likes her but sees her for what she is. Useless.

• Sera's actually really lovely to you in this episode, especially if you listened to her secret (i forget if that was optional).

She sticks up for you to keep you in King's Landing if you anger Margaery.

She's a great friend.

• When does she do that?

I can't remember he doing anything like that in my playthrough.

My loyalty as Mira to Margaery and Sera is below zero after ep 3, I never really liked Sera since the start. The first time she has an advan

• I think it had to do with whether or not you put in a good word for Sera with Margery in a previous episode. She says "now you know how it feels to be on the outside looking in" or something to that effect.

Flog61 posted: »

When does she do that? I can't remember he doing anything like that in my playthrough.

• I like Sera this episode but I still declined her help when she offered and i'm not going to trust her any time soon.

• edited March 2015

Sera's true colors do not come out if you were polite to her at least. If you were stand-offish and telling her to be careful who she trusts in Kings landing, Sera really gets vindictive and even was grinning when she knew Mira was out of Margaery's good grace's. The last line she spoke to Mira really stunned me though...."We are in this together but if you don't think so..."

When does she do that? I can't remember he doing anything like that in my playthrough.

• So you're saying she's mean to you if you're mean to her?

Um..that doesn't really make her a bad person. That's kind of expected.

Sera's true colors do not come out if you were polite to her at least. If you were stand-offish and telling her to be careful who she trusts

• No one is a "Bad" Person in Game of Thrones and there are no completely "Good" people either. Sera is more....."untrustworthy" is the word I am looking for. I won't be surprised if she stabs Mira in the back friend or not...she may feel bad about it though.

So you're saying she's mean to you if you're mean to her? Um..that doesn't really make her a bad person. That's kind of expected.

• She was pretty nice to me except for the end but then she still offered to help gain favor back with Margery.

• (?) Sera appreciated your friendship.

That alone made me like her a lot more.

• What did you do... Sera and I are buddies.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

And notifications don't lie. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

(?) Sera appreciated your friendship. That alone made me like her a lot more.

• edited March 2015

How is warning her to be careful who she reveals potentially damaging information to being mean to her? I agree with the OP. I don't trust or like her either. Not to mention, she looked like a total alcoholic the way she was drinking the wine so quickly and straight from the bottle. What a dumb risk to take, stealing the queen's wine. I think she's a liability as a friend. I'm going to start keeping my distance if possible.

So you're saying she's mean to you if you're mean to her? Um..that doesn't really make her a bad person. That's kind of expected.

• So true. I'll gladly join the Sera Sucks Fan Club with you. Lol.

RykaStar posted: »

She only really seems to back you up when you've got something on her in turn. Sera keeps quiet about coal boy because you know about Lor

• "I hope I get to send her home, disgraced, to die alone as a spinster scrubbing Lady Oleanna's outhouse."

Lol. That's my favorite part. I completely agree.

• It made me feel appreciated, at least. Everyone else was making me feel like shit lol

HiroVoid posted: »

And notifications don't lie.

• "Carley will remember this" springs to mind. Lol.

HiroVoid posted: »

And notifications don't lie.

Well, it wasn't a lie even if it didn't last long. XD

"Carley will remember this" springs to mind. Lol.

• I was nice to her all the time, I just didn't promise I would find her a damn husband, because Margaery was already pissed with me.

But really, Sera's "smirking, triumphant, smile" was so annoying, and her offering to help me sounded really fake. I also dislike the way her tone and expression changes dramatically from time to time.

I used to think she was just some dumb teen handmaiden, but now I think she is fake as hell, and probably just as cunning and deceiving as every other douchebag in Westeros. Probably quite smart, the girl, playing us all.

• edited March 2015

She just always rubs me as inherently two-faced. What she says, and the expressions she makes, always seem to be opposite to me. I have no faith she's not throwing me under the bus when I'm not around. I had been suspicious for the last two episodes, but this one just iced it for me.

1. She seemed overly pleased finding out about coal boy, and immediately leapt to calling it a tryst.
    2. She whines about your problems affecting her at the purple wedding knowing perfectly well the desperation you're in.
    3. If you didn't push her into Margaery's favor, she gleefully rubs your current status in your face.
    4. Then smiles at you and says "I'll help...if you ask" felt like when Whitehall wanted me to kiss his ring, couldn't do it.
    5. Stands there ready to let a Lannister guard drag you to who knows where, right after you covered for her in front of Ceresei.
    6. She immediately looked put out as all get out when Mogryn sweeps you away.

But I'm fully prepared to believe that I'm just overly paranoid and she's a great friend who's just desperate for a husband, hah!

Sera's actually really lovely to you in this episode, especially if you listened to her secret (i forget if that was optional). She sticks up for you to keep you in King's Landing if you anger Margaery. She's a great friend.

• I bet Sera will betray me as soon as possible. She'd sell her mother to get married to some minor irrelevant lord, I'll tell you.

She's just like Margaery, playing dumb but actually being quite deceitful and scheming.

So true. I'll gladly join the Sera Sucks Fan Club with you. Lol.

• You need to listen to it and say you will help her, then, because she only told me that know I knew how it felt looking at things from the outside, but that she was better than me so she'd help.

Sera's actually really lovely to you in this episode, especially if you listened to her secret (i forget if that was optional). She sticks up for you to keep you in King's Landing if you anger Margaery. She's a great friend.

• Is she, now? Her smirk and attitude sounded like veiled threats against poor Mira, like "I know you're up to something girl, don't get in my way". She can even be my friend, but will her friendship endure when faced with the least temptation?

unseenclass posted: »

Sera is exactly what a handmaid should be. Kinda dumb and just wants to get married and have a nice little life. My Mira likes her but sees her for what she is. Useless.

edited March 2015

So she's your best friend if you're friendly with her and a douche if you're not. Sounds like we've got our new Kenny character! :D

Someone just needs to edit his mustache on her now.

RykaStar posted: »

She just always rubs me as inherently two-faced. What she says, and the expressions she makes, always seem to be opposite to me. I have no f

• edited March 2015

Exactly, I'd covered for her butt every time she did something stupid (wedding arrangements, booze, meeting some man unattended). The only thing I didn't do was intentionally lower myself in Margaery's esteem so Sera could be alpha handmaiden. She doesn't even want you to ask, she literally wants you to sabotage yourself so she comes up roses. And for that she was an absolute twit to me at the purple wedding.

Pretty sure her cunning level is over 9000, do not want as friend, nope nope nope.

SanQae posted: »

I was nice to her all the time, I just didn't promise I would find her a damn husband, because Margaery was already pissed with me. But r

• What are you people talking about? I guess it changes from playthrough to playthrough, but for me Sera was truly honest and ready to back me up.

All the times you say Mira "has something on" Sera is basically because Sera trusted Mira with it. Mira can literally bring her down if she wants to.

TeamSera

• I had her back from the start and now she has mine. I guess if you throw her to wolves then she will throw you to the lions. Don't hate if you were the one hating.

• edited March 2015

edit: misread

• I was nice to her every single time (well, except I didn't help her, because I didn't want Margaery more pissed off, and I did told her the marriage was not about us, but she keeps bitching about the most trivial stuff while my whole freaking family is all screwed up), even though she is always doing stuff she shouldnt (Cersei's wine, really? Talking up to random lords behind Margaery's back?).

She always shows up when I do anything odd, however, and looks quite happy to catch me doing werid stuff (like she has something on me now).

How is warning her to be careful who she reveals potentially damaging information to being mean to her? I agree with the OP. I don't trust o

• I honestly hate everyone in kings landing which is the point. I have to admit Sera's bicthiness was an imporvement of the airhead seen previously . Still shes a perfect pawn she forgets I know her heritage... oh SURE Sera secrest safe with me like I said.

Still I have exactly the same attitude as last episode, shes honestly irrelevant to me same as the coal kid, If she ends up dead or worse oh well as long as we get what we need. If I can get her help and it doesnt impact the mission again fine

• I don't even know how you can make it pop out

ABigBadWolf posted: »

(?) Sera appreciated your friendship. That alone made me like her a lot more.

• If you ask for her help with Margaery.

Endrik posted: »

I don't even know how you can make it pop out

• I didn't like her from the beginning, but this episode made me like her a bit. I kept secrets in front of her and openly refused to help her when she asked and yet she still wants to help me with Margaery. So yeah maybe she really is Mira's friend.

• Yeah, I knew when Sera first told me her secret, I was going to use it later and I was thinking "Why did you need to spill it to me?". I even told her later to be careful who she revealed it to...she didn't like that much.

I honestly hate everyone in kings landing which is the point. I have to admit Sera's bicthiness was an imporvement of the airhead seen prev

Sign in to comment in this discussion.